Lonnie accepted a job in Woodland Park, Colorado this week. He had previously declined the job because the timing just didn't feel right and now we know why. Long story short, there were some unforseen changes which have recently taken place and have luckily worked in our favor. It has turned out to be a better deal than we imagined. The proposal has been pitched to the hospital, they accepted the deal and we are just waiting for contracts in the mail. Friday, January 30, 2009
Taking a New Job
Lonnie accepted a job in Woodland Park, Colorado this week. He had previously declined the job because the timing just didn't feel right and now we know why. Long story short, there were some unforseen changes which have recently taken place and have luckily worked in our favor. It has turned out to be a better deal than we imagined. The proposal has been pitched to the hospital, they accepted the deal and we are just waiting for contracts in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations! Good luck on the short separation time...Wish I was there to help! I actually miss the Lubbock "winters"! We pretty much have none here!
OH MY GOSH. I cannot believe that you are actually leaving! I still wish that something had worked out up this way, but I know it will be good for you to be close to your family. I am excited for you and will keep my fingers crossed that you sell your house!
congratulations! it looks like the scenary is a bit better there.
Post a Comment