Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Summer Projects

~ Just a few of the projects we have done this summer ~... I tried canning this summer ...
[I 'put up' around 20 pints of pears, 6 pints salsa, over 20 pints stewed tomatoes and my sister and I canned over 60 pints of peach preserves ... wasn't as hard as I though it would be!]
... sneak peek at Kenzie's room ... more to come when her quilt is finished ...
... laundry ...
[Lonnie built a shelf to store the kid's 'clean clothes baskets' ... turned out great]

... I LOVE vinal lettering! ...
[I also love that you can find it most anywhere these days...Target, Kohls, etc...]
... powder bath ...
... found an antique shop in Colorado Springs that I LOVE ...
[antique drawers used for shelving and storage]
... my "helper" ...
... kitchen ...
[the entire thing used to be the same green as the laundry room]
... mud room ...
[we missed our old mud cubbies so much that Lonnie built some!]

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE PROJECTS!?!

1 comment:

The Cummings Family said...

Love, love, love the locker cubbies! I'm trying to find space in my house to build them!! Does Lonnie hire out? I'm not sure Chris would know where to start ... I think I'll have to be the one to tackle this one. So I may have to call for expert advise. Your house looks beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm in the process of painting my office the exact shade of green your laundry room is :)