After having the contract for the job in Woodland Park, Colorado, on his desk for over two weeks, Lonnie officially declined the job on Friday. We have just been praying whether we should pack-up the family and move to Colorado in December, but just haven't felt real strongly either way. Last week little things regarding the job kept popping up here and there.
On Thursday Lonnie was decided to accept the job and committ to moving. However, after a long and very informative conversation with the surgeon who works at the hospital there, we decided to decline the position. It seems a lot of changes are in the works and that is exactly what we are trying to get away from. Change! We are desperately seeking some kind of stability for a while.
We are sad because it is a beautiful place and close to my whole family, but the timing wasn't quite right. We will continue to try to sell our house and will keep looking!......