Monday, October 13, 2008

OK....So Here We Are!

So I am one of the few people I know who don't "blog," so I've decided to jump on the band wagon! I figure blogging definately has its perks.....you can easily keep friends and family posted on what's happening in your life.

Why wouldn't I add one more thing to later feel guilty about neglecting? : )

5 comments:

The Boyles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boyles said...

Susan-

Good to hear from you! I talked to Kristie last night and she should be getting in touch with you. I guess she just started a new job so I think things have been a little crazy. How are you guys?! Jordan says to say hello to Aiden :)

Matt "The Bull" said...

nice to see you've joined us all.

Anonymous said...

i love the new blog! welcome to the blog world!

Melissa Smith said...

yeah!! good work!! now we can spy on you