Last week Aiden's Pre-K class took a field trip out to the local 'Corn Maize'. We walked through the maze plowed into the corn field, enjoyed a picnic lunch, rode the cow train, took a hay ride and saw a couple of animals. Even though the wind was blowing 50 mph that day [in typical Lubbock fashion] it was nice to be able to join his class and see him having fun with his friends. Luckily, a friend offered to take Brigg for me that morning; I'm not sure he would have lasted very long!The kids dressed-up Monday night for our annual Fall festival and
'Trunk-or-treat' at church. Lauren was Pocahontas, Aiden was Sir Lancelot and Brigg went as Elvis. Aiden is excited because they get to wear their costumes to school this year. In the past, they have always done a 50's Day. I bought a cute costume for Mackenzie, but of course she and I were butting heads and she decided not to dress-up in the outfit that I bought her. [...Instead, she went as a sassy teenager : )...]
Last night, we carved pumpkins. Aiden helped clean out his pumpkin this year [last year, he wouldn't touch the insides] and did a lot of it by himself. Lauren did almost her entire pumpkin all by herself; she was very patient. Kenzie cleaned-out her own pumpkin, but was not so patient. I traced and carved her design for her. It was all too much excitement for Brigg. He ended up in bed
and missed out on all the fun ~


4 comments:
Those pumpkins are amazing! The detail was great - Kris wants to know how you did that because he can never get ours to turn out that good :)
Love the pumpkins - you are amazing! Thanks again for all your help with Kayla's open house!
hey- just found your blog through Bliss'... cute, cute kids.
Okay, so because Aiden dressed up like Sir Lancelot, he is now officially Jayden's Prince Charming. She is so excited - we are printing a picture to go show to Dad. Hope all is well... we sure miss you guys. I hear there are a bunch of openings in Spokane!
Post a Comment