Friday, November 14, 2008

Boys' Birthday Highlights

Here are some of the highlights from the boys' birthdays this week ~


Aiden took cupcakes to school to share with his class. The kiddos devoured them, but I think Aiden enjoyed them the most visually : )


Who doesn't love presents? .....

Aiden making a wish......looks pretty important. He says he wished to be a superhero! Hope he's not holding his breath on that one : )

The big one-year-old birthday boy. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with the presents, so of course he got lots of help from his brother and sisters.


Presents, presents, and more presents....
Enough excitement!
Diggin' into the cake.....

....I think Mikey liked it!



Grandma came for the week and endured all the noise and excitement. We had a good week, but I'm sure we all gained 20 pounds with all the cake and ice cream!

1 comment:

Nordy's said...

I absolutely love the pictures... and I still do think Brigg looks more like you! I hope all goes well for you guys this coming week!