Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girl's Day Out

One of our gifts to Kenzie was a 'Girl's Day Out.'


Last Friday she invited four friends from church to spend the night; unfortunately, only two were able to make it, but it was nice with a small group.

Saturday morning they went to the salon to have their nails done and then went out to lunch.

Kenzie chose to have her nails done in a 'stained-glass technique.' It's hard to tell in the picture how detailed they are, but here's what a small fortune will buy you at the nail salon! : ) You only become a teenager once right?...

Kenzie's friend Kenna told her "I wasn't sure what to get you, so I bought you something I know you'll love...your very own boy!" ~ too funny and so true ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever gift!

Bliss said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie! Great nails... too bad they don't last forever!

Susan said...

Yea, it would have been nice if they just would have lasted a week! : )