My four children and the blessing they are to me [even though sometimes they drive me crazy!]
My husband
Religion
Family
Friends
Our home [we are beginning to wonder if we will ever be able to sell it!?]
A job that provides us the things we need [even though this particular job stinks!]
Modern conveniences [I would never have made it as a pioneer!]
Roll-out Pillsbury pie crusts!
We had seventeen people here on Thankgiving and no photos! It is always amazing to me that after two days of cooking, dinner is over in thirty minutes [or less]!
Good food
Good company
TONS of leftovers!


2 comments:
Glad you survived without any hives :) Hope you are feeling better!
my heart is broken. I thought it was a sure thing. I can't believe it. I still am not sure what went wrong. I am so sad. melissa
Post a Comment